We collect information about you from your interactions with us (e.g., engage our services, register for our event or request for information), or from certain third parties such as due diligence service providers, or from other publicly available sources, or from another Harvest Advisors (i.e., subsidiary and/or affiliate of Harvest Advisors, where applicable).
Depending on the type of relationship you have or are interacting with us, the following personal data may be collected and/or processed and/or used:
- personal details such as name, identification number, date of birth, nationality, gender, family-related information, KYC documents (including copies of identification documents (identity cards and/or passport), phone number and any kind of address details (including email address);
- financial information, including payment and transaction records and information relating to bankable and non-bankable assets, financial statements, liabilities, taxes, revenues, earnings and investments;
- tax domicile and other tax-related documents and information;
- professional information, such as job title, work experience, education background and income levels;
- information related to investor profile, such as investment objectives, knowledge & experience in investment matters and risk appetite;
- information that you provided to us when you communicate to us through telephone, email or when you attend any event or meeting with our involvement; and
- other personal data that is relevant and necessary for Harvest Advisors to provide our service, and any other information required to be obtained under the applicable laws (hereinafter altogether referred to as “personal data”).